- VPC — Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) lets you launch AWS resources in a private, isolated cloud.
- Route 53 — It’s a scalable and highly available DNS and domain name registration service.
- EC2 — Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) provides
resizable compute capacity in the cloud.
- Elastic Beanstalk — AWS Elastic Beanstalk is an application container for deploying and managing applications.
- Lambda — AWS Lambda is a compute service that runs
your code in response to events and automatically manages the computing resources.
- EC2 Container Service — Amazon ECS allows you to easily run and manage Docker containers across a cluster of EC2 instances.
- Mobile Hub — AWS Mobile Hub lets you quickly build, test, and monitor the usage of your mobile apps
- Device Farm — Device Farm helps to improve the quality of Android, Fire OS, and iOS apps by testing them against real phones and tablets in the AWS Cloud
- SNS — Simple Notification Service (SNS) lets
you publish messages to subscribers or other applications.
- Cognito — Cognito is a simple user identity and data sync. service that helps to securely manage and synchronize app data for your users across their mobile devices.
- Mobile Analytics — Mobile Analytics is a service that lets you easily collect, visualize, and understand app usage data at scale.
- IAM — AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
lets you securely control access to AWS
services and resources.
- Inspector -Amazon Inspector enables you to analyze the behavior of the applications you run in AWS and helps you to identify potential security issues.
- Directory Service- AWS Directory Service provides managed directories in the cloud.
- Certificate Manager — AWS Certificate Manager lets you easily provision, manage, & deploy SSL/TLS
certificates for use with AWS services.
- WAF — Web Application Firewall protects
web applications from attack by providing web
traffic filtering against common web exploits.
- GameLift — Deploy and scale session-based multiplayer games in the cloud in minutes, with no upfront costs.
- S3 — Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) can be
used to store and retrieve any amount of data.
- Import/Export Snowball — AWS Import/Export Snowball accelerates moving large amounts of data into and out of AWS using secure appliances for transport.
- Glacier — It is a low-cost storage service
that provides secure and durable storage for
data archiving and backup.
- Storage Gateway — AWS Storage Gateway securely integrates on-premises IT environments with cloud storage for backup and disaster recovery.
- CloudWatch — Amazon CloudWatch provides monitoring for resources and applications.
- Config — AWS Config gives you an inventory of your AWS resources lets you audit resource configuration history & notifies you when resource configurations change.
- CloudFormation — It lets you create & update a collection of related AWS resources in a predictable fashion.
- API Gateway — Amazon API Gateway makes it easy to create, maintain, monitor, and secure APIs at any scale.
- SQS — Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) offers a
reliable, highly scalable, hosted queue for storing messages.k
- CloudSearch — AWS CloudSearch is a fully managed search service for websites and apps.
- RDS — Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale
familiar relational databases in the cloud.
- ElastiCache — ElastiCache improves application performance by allowing you to retrieve information from an in-memory caching system.
- DynamoDB — DynamoDB is a scalable NoSQL data store that manages distributed replicas of your data for high availability.
- Redshift — It is a fast, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse that makes it cost-effective to analyze all your data using your existing business intelligence tools.
- SES — Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) enables
you to send and receive an email.
- CodeCommit — AWS CodeCommit is highly scalable,
managed source control service that hosts private Git repositories.
- CodeDeploy — AWS CodeDeploy lets you fully automate code deployments
- AWS IoT — AWS IoT is a managed cloud service that lets connected devices easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices.
- Machine Learning — Amazon Machine Learning is a service that enables you to easily build smart applications.
- Data Pipeline — AWS Data Pipeline is a lightweight
orchestration service for periodic, data-driven workflows.
- Kinesis — Amazon Kinesis services make it easy to work
with real-time streaming data in the AWS cloud.
- WorkSpaces — Amazon WorkSpaces is a fully managed desktop computing service in the cloud.
- WorkMail — Amazon WorkMail is a managed email and calendaring service that offers strong security controls and support for existing desktop and mobile clients.
#AWS #Cloud #Serverless